How to request Club Administrator changes
Posted by Marney Shepherd on 05 September 2017 03:59 PM

To request Club Administrator changes:

  1. Check your Club Administrators in your club.
  2. Contact your local state gymnastics association if you require any changes.


Need more help?  Please lodge a support request.

Back to the Getting Started as a Club Administrator information page.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)