To find athletes in your club, please go to Club Admin Home and use one of the following methods:
- Click on the reports tab:
- Scroll down to select one of the available athlete or multi-club athlete reports.
- Click on the triangle next to the report name to expand the report.
- We recommend you download the report to excel to view more fields.
- If you need to update the athlete's record, please click on the hyperlink on their name.
- Click on the Club Information tab and then scroll down to the Club Athlete Search header
- Use the search fields to find athletes who are linked to your Club. This search will display athletes that are current or expired members of your organisation.
- To display your entire list, leave all search fields blank and simply click on the Find button below the search screen.
- Once your athlete list has displayed, click on an athlete's name to view their profile information or renew their registration.
- Click on the Administration tab and click on the Club Import button
- Click on the the Exports tab
- Choose an athlete selection
- Click on the 'Create and Download Export file' button
Need more help? Please lodge a support request.
Back to the Getting Started as a Club Administrator information page.