- To find Technical Members and Club Personnel currently associated with your Club, please:
- go to Club Admin Home
- Click on the Reports tab - this is where you can download reports on data associated with your Club.
- Scroll down to select one of the available reports:
- Club Personnel
- Current Technical Members
- Please look at the reports page for more information on running reports.
- If you need to make any changes to the Technical Members and Club Personnel currently associated with your Club, please contact your local State Gymnastics Association for assistance.
- Please note for State Associations to set up new Club Personnel, they require the following information:
- Address (including street, suburb and postcode)
- Date of Birth
- WWCC Number - if available
- WWCC State Issued - if available
- WWCC expiry date - if available
What type of relationships need to be entered into the National database?
Please use the following table as a guide for ensuring that all Club Personnel and Tech Members are included with correct relationship for your Club:
|| Who should be added
|| President, Secretary, Treasurer, Other Board Members
|Chief Executive Officer
|| Chief Executive Officer
|| General Members (all committee positions);
|| Finance Manager, Accounts Payable
|| Managers, Department Heads, Officers, etc;
|Member Protection Officer (Fully Trained)
|| MPIO Full trained - An individual who has completed both the online component and the Face to Face component of the Member Protection Information Officer Course
|Member Protection Officer (Informed)
|| MPIO Informed - An individual who has only completed the online component of the Member Protection Information Officer Course.
|Club / Board President / Director
|| Board President, Directors, Owners, Partners, etc;
|| Administrators, Registrars, Membership Officers, etc;
|| Office Administrators
|| This are people who assist your club in a voluntary capacity excluding technical members.`
|| Please add the Club's highest ranked/qualified coach (Head Coach)
|| Please add the Club's highest ranked/qualified judge (Head Judge)
|Coach / Judge
|| Please add all other coaches and judges for the club.
Need more help? Please lodge a support request.
Back to the Getting Started as a Club Administrator information page.