To request an athlete transfer, please:
- Go to Club Admin Home
- Check if the athlete is already in your club and if they are not in your club, then:
- Click on the Administration tab
- Click on the Add/Transfer an Athlete button
- Use the athlete search to find an athlete who is not in your club
- The athlete search will show one of the following results:
- Pending Transfer status which shows if there is already a pending transfer request in the system for this athlete. You will not be able to continue with request a transfer for this athlete at this time while there is a pending request. Please check the Transfer Requests tab to see if this athlete has already been requested by your club.
- Transfer Request status which means the athlete is available to be transferred.
- If you cannot find the athlete you wish to transfer, please do not create a new athlete record unless you have checked if the athlete is already in your club
- Please click on the Transfer Request link next to the athlete's name to commence the transfer process.
- You will be taken to a new page. Please select the Yes button to proceed with submitting a transfer request.
- After selecting the 'Yes' button, you will be taken to the Club Transfers List page. Please check that the Athlete is displayed in in the 'Pending - Transfers into our Club' list.
- While the athlete's application is pending transfer approval, there will not be a link to 'Transfer Request' available when searching for the athlete.
- Your Club will receive an automated email* confirming the transfer request has been initiated.
- The Club that the athlete is being requested from will received an automated email* asking them to review the athlete transfer request.
- Once the transfer request has been approved or denied, your club will receive an email* to advise of this progress.
- There is a 30 day auto-transfer rule if the other Club takes no action.
- The Club Transfers List page will display an update in the 'Process Transfers History' list.
Gymnastics Australia recommends that you monitor the progress of athlete transfers involving your club via the Club Transfer List. The Club Transfer List tab is accessible from the ribbon of the Club Admin Home page.
* Important Note: Transfer emails are sent to the primary club email address, not your individual account email address.
For more information, please refer to the Athlete Transfer Policy.
Need more help? Please lodge a support request.
Back to the Getting Started as a Club Administrator information page