To manage incoming and outgoing athlete transfers, please:
- Go to Club Admin Home
- Click on the Transfer Lists tab
- There are 3 main headers on this page:
- Pending - Transfers out of our Club:
- These are transfers which other clubs have requested which are awaiting your Club's approval.
- Your club has 30 days to approve this request, otherwise a 30 day auto transfer rule will take place.
- Please click on the approve or deny link beside the athlete's name to either approve or deny the transfer:
- This will take you to a new page
- You need to click on the pencil icon
- A popup window will appear.
- Change the Approval type to either Club Approval or Denied
- Add some notes in the Notes field
- Click on the Save & Close button
- If your club has transfers which are stuck from a previous year in this list, please lodge a support request for support to clear these requests for you.
- Pending - Transfers into our Club:
- These are transfer requests which your club has requested which are pending the other club's approval.
- The other club has 30 days to approve this request, otherwise a 30 day auto transfer rule will take place.
- Processed Transfers History:
- This shows a log of all processed athlete transfer requests for your club which are not in a pending status.
For more information, please refer to the Athlete Transfer Policy.
Need more help? Please lodge a support request.
Back to the Getting Started as a Club Administrator information page