To register a new athlete individually, please:
- Go to Club Admin Home
- Check if the athlete is already in your club and if they are not in your club, then:
- Click on the Administration tab
- Click on the Add/Transfer an Athlete button
- Use the athlete search to find an athlete who is not in your club.
- If you find an athlete who matches your new athlete details in the athlete search, then you will need to request an athlete transfer from another club and not continue to create a new record.
- If you do not find an athlete who matches your new athlete details in the athlete search, then please click on the Create New Athlete Member record. Please note that when you create a new athlete record there is no duplicate checking at this stage, so we need clubs to follow the above steps to minimise duplicate records in the national database.
- An athlete details page appears. Please complete as much information as you can. You will need to complete all mandatory fields which have a red asterisk as a minimum in order to be able to save the record.
- Please ensure you are using the Athlete Coding Guide to choose the correct Gymsport and Level for your athlete.
- Please click on the Save button when you have finished updating the details in the form.
- You will be taken to the Athlete's individual record. This athlete will be registered for the current year and you will be able to see them in your current year reports.
- If you need to update any athlete details, please look at this guide.
Need more help? Please lodge a support request.
Back to the Getting Started as a Club Administrator information page