|Gymnastics Australia are excited to announce the launch of our new GymMix Online Lesson Planner and the great news is that all current GA Technical members will have FREE ongoing access.
Designed to assist club coaches and teachers to deliver quality recreational gymnastics programs, the GymMix Lesson Planner allows you to build lessons including Warm Up, Skill Development, Circuits and Cool Down activities in four easy steps.
The GymMix Lesson Planner is an easy to use online resource enabling users to progressively build safe and challenging gymnastics lessons:
- Drawing from over 1000 pre-selected games, activities and skills based around the Dominant Movement Patterns.
- Offering the ability to print, clone and save your lesson plans for record keeping and future use.
- Providing A4 activity cards that can be printed separately and placed at various stations around the gym floor. Activity Cards are very useful in assisting in communicating with young participants, larger groups and participants with special needs.
The GymMix Lesson planner is offered:
- As a new FREE benefit for all current technical members
- To all Teachers who have completed an Ignite course
- To all Sporting School contacts
- For all Gymnastics Australia and State Association staff
For more information, please visit our GymMix Lesson Planner Information page.