Club Affiliation Online Renewals and Athlete Registrations are now open for 2019.
To assist with these processes, here are some important reminders:
- Please review and update your Club Administrators.
- If you are a Club Administrator, please ensure you are following the latest Club Administrator procedures.
- Online Club Affiliation Renewals have now opened for all State and Territories.
- Please download the latest version (5.0 1 January 2019) of the Club Importer Validation template to ensure that your club uses the 2019 Athlete Codes when uploading athletes via the Club Import method. Please note that this template will change later in January when the New Club Importer Tool is released – please stay tuned for more details.
2019 Athlete Registrations have now opened. Make sure you are using the latest processes for:
- Club Import (Register or renew Athletes in Bulk)
- Bulk Renew (Renew Athletes in bulk)
- Registering athletes individually
- Renewing athletes individually
- Correctly coding athlete Gymsports and Levels as per the 2019 Athlete Coding Guide
- Requesting Multi-club athletes
- Requesting Athlete Transfers
- Managing Athlete Transfers in and out of your club.
- Checking if athletes have been successfully registered via Club Reports
If you need any assistance, please get in touch with Gymnastics Australia.