The new Child Safety Tab in the Club Admin Home is now live. To access it, first login to your Club Admin Home.
After logging in, the Child Safety tab is located with the other Club Admin Home tabs.
The Child Safety tab has the following information boxes with statistics about Child Safety initiatives and checks:
Expired Cards: The number of expired Working With Children Check (WWCC) or equivalent cards.
Missing or Incomplete Cards: The number of WWCC or equivalent cards that are missing or incomplete. All technical members and club staff are required to have WWCC or equivalent details uploaded.
Compliant Child Safety Representatives: The number of Child Safety Representatives (CSR) that are compliant with the requirements of being a CSR.
Non-Compliant Child Safety Representatives: The number of CSRs that have not fulfilled one of the above two requirements of being a CSR.
The following information boxes apply to Queensland only:
Verified Checks: The number of WWCC or equivalent details that have been verified. For more information on the verification, please visit this article.
Pending Checks: The number of WWCC or equivalent details that are in the verification process with a Pending status. For more information on the verification, please visit this article.
Failed Verification Checks: The number of WWCC or equivalent details that have failed verification. For more information on the verification, please visit this article.
Running a Report
1. To run a report on missing members, first navigate to the Child Safety tab in the Club Admin Home after logging in.
2. Scrolling down on the Child Safety tab will result in the following view:
Clicking on a report will load it automatically and refresh the page. Reports can be ordered by their categories by clicking on the headers. Clicking on a personnel's name link will load a menu where their WWCC details can be updated. Reports can also be exported in various formats including Excel and PDF by clicking the Export button once a report has loaded.
3. To run a report, click on the drop-down menu next to "Select a query" and select the report you wish to view. The reports available are:
|A. Expired Cards
||Members who have expired cards – all members
|B. Missing or Incomplete Cards
||Members who have missing card details (including card type, number, expiry date) and are not exempt
|C. Compliant Child Safety Representatives
||Child Safety Representative relationship has completed Child Safety webinar
|D. Non-Compliant Child Safety Representatives
||Child Safety Representative relationship has not completed Child Safety webinar
|E. Exempt from Check Members
||Underage members who do not have to complete a check if underage according to state legislation
|F. Full list of Members who require Checks
||All members who are not exempt
|G. Verified Checks
||WWCC Verification Status is V-Current and Valid
|H. Pending Checks
||WWCC Verification Status is P-Pending Check
|I. Not Verified Checks
||WWCC Verification Status is I-Invalid Details, E-Expired or R-Revoked
Updating WWCC details
To update WWCC for a club member or staff, please follow the steps in this article.
Adding a new person
To add a new person to your Child Safety tab, please follow the steps in this article.
Important: A Technical Member must be current for them to appear on all Child Safety WWCC lists.
How can you update a name to match the WWCC or equivalent card?
- Anyone who can log into CRM can update their name such as Club Administrators, Technical Members and Technical Associate Members. Here are some instructions: https://support.gymnastics.org.au/article/68-how-to-update-your-personal-details
- Users who cannot log into the CRM such a Club Personnel who are not Club Administrators, the Club will either contact their state association for assistance or need to raise a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org
Verification Process (QLD only)
The verification of WWCC or equivalent details is only for Queensland currently. For more information, please see this article.
Child Safety Representative Compliance
The requirements of being in compliance as a CSR are as follows:
- Completed the Child Safety Webinar for Administrators
- Have valid WWCC or equivalent details uploaded into the database
For more detail, please download and read through the attached presentation.
Any questions or need assistance? Contact support.