About the Event
- Definitive Entries are now available for Clubs to register for:
- WAG (all divisions), GfA (Gym for Life, TeamGym and FreeG), ACR (all divisions), AER (all divisions) and Trampoline Gymnastics (TRP, TUM and DMT all divisions) for the National Clubs Carnival on 8-19 September 2021 at the Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre, QLD
- MAG (all divisions) and RG (all divisions) for the National Clubs Carnival on 7-12 October 2021 at the Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre, QLD
- Definitive entries close at 3pm AEST Monday 2 August 2021. Terms & Conditions for National Clubs Carnival Definitive Entries.
- Please visit http://www.nationalclubscarnival.com.au/ for the latest information about the National Clubs Carnival.
- The 2021 National Clubs Carnival will be conducted under the 2021 Technical Regulations and FIG Code of Points 2017 - 2021 for the respective GymSports.
At the time of submitting National Clubs Carnival Definitive Entries, Clubs will need to provide:
- The names of all Athletes who are competing in the division for both individual and team events. In addition for this for WAG Level 5 and 6 athletes, Clubs also require to advise of each athlete's music selection from the options provided.
- The names of all Coaches who are supporting athletes for a division.
- The names of all Judges who are judging a division.
- There are maximum numbers of the number of teams or athletes that a Club can enter into a division. Please refer to the National Clubs Carnival section in each Gymsport's 2021 Technical Regulations for more information.
- Clubs must also ensure that all nominated Coaches & Judges have current WWCC or equivalent registered on their Technical Membership via the Club Admin Portal>WWCC Check tab. Only Technical Members who hold current and valid WWCC or equivalent will be permitted entry into the event. More information.
- Definitive Entries are $160 (inc GST) per Athlete per GymSport.
- There is an optional $10 Levels Test fee per Athlete per Gymsport (inc GST) for WAG, MAG, ACR and TRP competitions which will enable the athlete to be assessed for moving up a competitive level at the event.
- The Closing Date for Definitive Entries is 3:00pm (AEST) on Monday 2 August 2021.
Travel & Accommodation
A special thank you to our travel sponsor who can provide travel requirements for all Clubs attending the event on the Gold Coast. Please consider Sportslink Travel as our official provider when arranging your travel. More information
Event Registration Process
There is now a new online way to enter your Club’s Definitive Entries for the National Clubs Carnival via the Club Admin Portal. This form will automatically save and also allow multiple Club Administrators to work on the one form. Please note that Clubs are only allowed to submit one definitive entry per gymsport.
Step One: Accessing the Definitive Entry Form
If your Club’s affiliation has been registered for delivering WAG, MAG or RG programs, you will now see a button on the left hand side of the Club Admin Portal to register for National Clubs Carnival Definitive Entries. Click on this button to access the National Club Carnival Entries Form on EntryBoss.
EntryBoss Gymnastics Australia event listings will open in a new tab. Click on the Gymsport that you wish to enter to access the entry form.
If this is your first time logging into EntryBoss:
- You need to to link your club admin account by clicking on the link in the grey area of the page 'Click here to sign in with GA'.
- Once your account is linked, you will be taken to the entry form.
If you have already logged into EntryBoss in the past, you can click on Click to Enter link in the grey area of the screen.
If you are a club administrator at multiple clubs, please refer to this page.
Step Two: Adding Divisions and Categories to your Definitive Entry Form
To add Divisions and/or categories onto your definitive entry form, please click on the green Add Section button.
A list will appear. Select one division/category^ and then click on the Create button.
^ WAG clubs may enter up to 12 level 9 athletes over two teams. Any additional athletes must be entered as individuals.
This will add the Division/Category to your entry form to add either Athletes or Technical Members (Coaches/Judges) names.
If you do not want to have a division/category on your entry form after adding it, please click on the remove button to the right of the Division/Category area.
Step Three: Finding and Adding Athletes in the Definitive Entry Form
Once you have added Divisions/Categories in Step 2, you can add Athletes names to the forms and music selection if WAG Level 5 or 6. In addition to this, you can opt for individual WAG and MAG athletes for a $10 levels test (cost per athlete per gymsport) at the National Clubs Carnival.
To add participants to the form, please click on the blue button to the right of the division/category header.
On the left hand side you see a Directory appear of all eligible* athletes who are registered to your club.
To add an athlete to the form, please click on them in the Directory, and then they will be added to the Division/Category on the right hand side.
Please click on the athlete's name under the Division/Category to either:
- Opt into a Levels Test (WAG and MAG only)
- Add music selection (WAG Level 5 and 6 only)
- Mark as a reserve (WAG only)
- Delete from Division/Category
Please note that there are maximum numbers of the number of teams or athletes that a Club can enter into a division, and also the number of reserves allowed per division. Please refer to the National Clubs Carnival section in each Gymsport's 2021 Technical Regulations for more information.
*Only eligible athletes will be found in the entry form are those who have been:
- Registered to your Club for the current year. More information.
- Registered with eligible Athlete Codes (Gymsports and Levels) who are at or below the level of competition. More information.
If you need to refresh Athlete Information for your Club, please click on the Member Refresh button.
Step Four: Finding and Adding Coaches and Judges in the Definitive Entry Form
Once you have added Divisions/Categories in Step 2, you can add Coaches and Judges (Technical Members) names to the form. Please note that you need to specify which Judges are attending each division for a gymsport while Coaches are general for the gymsport.
To add technical members to the form, please click on the blue button to the right of the division/category header.
On the left hand side you see a Directory appear of all eligible* technical members who are registered to your club.
To add an Technical Member to the form, please click on them in the Directory, and then they will be added to the Division/Category on the right hand side.
If required, please click on the Technical Member's name under the Division/Category to delete from Division/Category.
*Only technical members (coaches and judges) will be found in the entry form are those who:
- Have a current relationship with your Club registered in the Club Admin Portal.
- Hold a current technical membership.
- Hold a current technical accreditation in the gymsport and tech member type which they are being registered for.
- It is also strongly advised that Clubs ensure that these technical members have current WWCC or equivalent registered on their Technical Membership.
If you need to refresh Technical Member (Coach and Judge) Information for your Club, please click on the Member Refresh button.
Step Five: Validating the Entry Form and Correcting Entries
You must ensure that all validation issues are resolved on your club's definitive entry form before you can proceed to the payment screen.
Please use the Validate Button to identify and correct any issues before submitting the form. The validate button can be found in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
After clicking on the Validate button you will see some onscreen icons and information which will help you to identify any issues.
To correct any issues, please click on the person's name to bring up the panel where you can correct the issue, such as deleting them from the group or adding a music selection.
Once you fix these issues, we recommend using the Validate button again to ensure all issues are corrected before submitting the form for payment.'
Step Six: Payment
To proceed to the Payments area, please click on the Submit & Pay button in the bottom right hand screen. However you must ensure that all validation issues are resolved on your Club's definitive entry form before you can proceed to the payment screen (Step Five)
When you have reached the Payments Page, please review onscreen information and then enter credit card payment information. Please note that only credit card payments will be accepted for entering into the National Clubs Carnival and full payment is required at the time of entry and/or to secure your club's position on the wait list.
You will see in the Entry Status area if your club's entries are confirmed at the time of entry (provisional entry was previously registered) or waitlisted (your club did not register a provisional entry)
Once you have made a payment, the email of the club administrator who made the booking and paid for the entry will receive two emails:
An event confirmation email
A payment receipt email
Step Seven: Confirming Entries and Payment
My Club is unable to pay by credit card, what should I do?
Please refer to this process to request to pay by EFT if your Club is unable to pay by Credit Card.
My Club submitted Provisional Entries for the Gymsport, what happens?
If your Club submitted and paid for a National Clubs Carnival Provisional Entry for the Gymsport, your Club’s entries will be confirmed at the time of payment for definitive entries.
My Club submitted Definitive Entries for the Gymsport, what happens?
If your Club did not submit and pay for a National Clubs Carnival Provisional Entry for the Gymsport, then your Club’s submitted entries will be:
- put on a wait list and will not have their place confirmed at the time of payment.
- If space in the competition is available, the place will be confirmed within a week after the Definitive Entries close on 2 August 2021
- If your club is on a wait list due to provisional entries not being submitted, your wait list position is not confirmed until full payment is received. If any entries are not successful, you will receive a full refund by 21 August 2021.
How can I see a list of the entries that my Club has submitted?
After your Club has made a payment, you will be taken back to the start of the entry form. If you click back in the form, you will be able to see what you jhave entered. This cannot be altered after entries have been submitted.
You can also view your Club's entries if you click on your name in the top right hand corner of EntryBoss and click on My Entries in the drop down menu.
How can I make changes after my Club's entries form has been submitted?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any changes to your Club's definitive entries form.
How can I get help?
For more assistance with registering your Club’s Definitive National Club Carnival Entries, please contact us.
For more assistance with the National Clubs Carnival Event, please contact email@example.com
Need more help? Please lodge a support request.
Have issues with submitting Multi Clubs at National Clubs Carnival.