Terms and Conditions for National Clubs Carnival Definitive Entries
- COVID-19 Notice
Due to the ongoing impact and ever changing nature of the COVID-19 virus, Gymnastics Australia may not be able to deliver a full Australian Gymnastics Championships program in 2021 as planned. All decisions will be made based on credible evidence and in the best interest of the health of all involved. Final decisions on event delivery and operations will be in line with both Federal and State guidelines and restrictions. All events will be delivered in line with Gymnastics Australia’s COVID Safe Plan.
- All prices quoted include GST.
- There is a 1.2% handling/card fee added onto all credit card and EFT payments which will be added onto the total price of entry.
- Clubs are required to make full payment (including the 1.2% handling/card fee) at the time of submitting an entry to either guarantee your entries (if a provisional entry was registered by the Club for the Gymsport) or your place on the waitlist (if a provisional entry was not registered by the Club for the Gymsport).
- If your club is on a wait list due to provisional entries not being submitted, your wait list position is not confirmed until full payment is received. If any entries are not successful, you will receive a full refund by 31 August 2021.
- Clubs must ensure that all Coaches and Judges registered for their Club have a current relationship registered at the Club in the Club Admin Portal> Tech Member tab before registering them at this event.
- Clubs must ensure that all Coaches and Judges registered for their Club have a current and valid WWCC or equivalent registered at the Club in the Club Admin Portal> WWCC Check tab before registering them for this event. Coaches and Judges who do not hold current and valid WWCC or equivalent accreditation will not be permitted into the event.
- Clubs must ensure that all Coaches and Judges registered for their Club hold a current Technical Membership before registering them for this event.
- Athlete entries are eligible if they are registered to the club in the Club Admin Portal with a paid thru date of 31/12/2021 and if they have been allocated an Athlete Code (Gymsport and Level) that is in the Gymsport they are competing in and are either registered at or below the competition level. If they are registered at a higher level than the competition or are not registered in the Gymsport, they are not eligible to register for the event.
- Only Athletes who have opted in and paid for a levels test are eligible for a Levels Test at the event.
- Please refer to the National Event Entry Policy for more terms and conditions available on https://www.gymnastics.org.au/GA/policies
- The 2021 National Clubs Carnival will be conducted under the 2021 Technical Regulations and FIG Code of Points 2017 - 2021 for the respective GymSports. These documents are currently available on https://www.gymnastics.org.au/GA/policies
Need more help? Please lodge a support request.