It is important for Technical Members to have current relationships set up for the Clubs they are currently working at for the following reasons:
- To have an accurate record in the Coach & Judge Register.
- To be seen by the Club in the Learning Management System (Flex)
- To be affiliated to the club for insurance.
- Working with Children Checks or equivalent continuous monitoring for any Club you work at by Oho
- For sporting schools contacts to be up to date in the Club Finder
- To be able to be found on the Events/Competition entry forms in EntryBoss.
In the Relationships tab of the Technical Member Portal, Tech members can:
- View Clubs they currently have a relationship with
- View Clubs they previously had a relationship with
- Request Clubs to make relationship changes
- View a log of relationship change requests
To request Clubs to make relationship changes please:
- Go to the search under the header ‘Request Relationship Changes’
- Add the Club ID (How to get a Club ID) to the Club ID field. This will need to be a current^ club you have a relationship with.
- Make a selection using the drop down list for Relationship Type Requested. More info on relationship types.
- Make a selection using the drop down list for Action Required. Please select Add to request to be added to a Club and please select Remove to request to be removed from a Club.
- Click on the button ‘Send Request to Club’
- This will trigger an email to be sent to the Club to request your changes.
- The Club can make these changes by following these instructions.
- You can see a log of relationship change requests under the header ‘Clubs I have requested for a relationship’. Please contact the Club directly for any unactioned requests.
^For historical changes with previous clubs, please contact us.
Need more help? Please contact us.