Club Admin Portal Enhancements April 2017
As part of the on-going program of work to improve Gymnastics Australia’s database and online services, the Club Admin Portal has undergone some minor enhancements based on feedback received from Clubs and State Associations.
- The main areas of feedback that have been received and implemented in this round of improvements are:
- The ability for clubs to edit their athlete’s first and last name
- The ability to search for an athlete in another club using the athletes date of birth (if known) to refine the number of records returned
- Including a transfer status in the athlete transfer search results
We are deploying these improvements from to the our system from 8.30am on Wednesday 26 April 2017.
Please have a look at the attached documents:
- A comparison of what the current functionality of the Club Admin Portal looks like versus the new version due to be released.
- A Quick Reference Guide on updating Athlete Details
- A Quick Reference Guide on updating personal details for Technical Members.