Club Administrators are people who can be nominated by their club to access the Club Admin Portal in GOL (Gymnastics Online) and also manage your club in the LMS. These users are sometimes referred to as Power Users or Org Admins.
Please click on one of the topics below to help you get started as a Club Administrator:
Club Administrator topics:
- How to get a person set up as a Club Administrator
- How to request Club Administrator changes
- How to check if someone is set up as a Club Administrator for your club
- How to log into Gymnastics Online
- How to update your password
- How to update your personal details
LMS (Flex) topics:
Club Admin Portal (Club Admin Portal) topics:
- How to access the Club Admin Portal
- About the tabs on the Club Administration Portal
- How to find your club's ID number
- How to update your Club details
- How to find your Club's athletes
- How to update athlete details
- How to register or renew athletes - Getting Started Overview
- How to register or renew athletes in bulk - Club Import
- How to cut and paste Athlete Codes in the Club Import template.
- Athlete Birthdates & Club Importer
- How to renew athletes in bulk - Bulk Renew
- How to register athletes individually - Individual athlete record
- How to renew athletes individually - Individual athlete record
- Add or Transfer an Athlete form
- How to request an athlete transfer
- How to manage incoming and outgoing athlete transfers
- How to request or renew a multi-club athlete
- How to update Gymsport and Levels for an athlete (Athlete Codes)
- Athlete Code rules for all Athletes
- Latest Athlete Coding Guide
- New Athlete Coding Solution
- How to manage Athlete Legacy Gymsport Data
- How to manage duplicate athlete records
- How to view Club reports
- Types of reports available in the Club Admin Home > Reports tab
- Using the Statistics Page on the Club Admin Portal
- How to manage workforce and volunteer relationships (Club Personnel, Technical Members, Tech Associate Members, Sporting School contacts)
- How to fix Club data issues
- Online Club Affiliation Renewals process
- My Club has signed up for national insurance, where can I get our certificate of currency?
- How to find Club 10 resources
- Where to find policies
- Child Safe Courses for compliant Child Safety Representatives
- Add Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander information to an Athlete Profile
- Add Disability or Special Olympics information to an Athlete Profile
- How to add a Non-Binary Option to a Membership Profile
- WWCC check tab in the Club Admin Portal (formerly Child Safety tab)
- How to get a WWCC or equivalent checked
- Email address guidelines
- How to opt into OneMusic
- Online Store processes
- How to opt your Club into delivering a Sporting Schools Program
- How to access the Sporting Schools Portal after your Club has opted into delivering a Sporting Schools Program
- How to use the Resource Portal
- How can I see an Athlete's Athlete Code (Gymsport and Level) history?
- Coach & Judge Register (TM tab in the Club Admin Portal)
Key Dates for End of Year and Club Affiliation
Clubs, please note the following key dates which relate to end of year and club affiliation. Please contact us if you have any queries.
8 November 2022
Close of business
Athlete Transfer Cut-Off date for any athletes who require a transfer and are also required to be registered for 2022 (30 days until end of year snapshot).
1 December 2022
Club Affiliation button is no longer available for any clubs who have not affiliated to date for 2022. The reason for this is for the GA Technology Team to be able to update the Online Club Affiliation form for 2023.
8 December 2022
All data needs to be entered in the database to be counted in the 2022 statistics and reporting (no extensions can be provided)
Last day for Clubs to download local copies of their 2022 information including:
o Certificate of Currency from insurance website
o Athlete list via Club Admin Home> Reports
o members list via Club Admin Home> Reports
o Club Personnel list via Club Admin Home> Reports
o 2022 Club Affiliation Certificate via Club Admin Home> Club Information> Print Certificate
9 December 2022
All users are locked out of iMIS so an end of year snapshot can be taken for 2022. End of year snapshot of the database is taken (ETA 2 hours).
All users allowed access back into iMIS following the completion of the snapshot.
6am 9 December 2022 –
All club admins do not have access to the following features in Club Admin Home:
o Club Information> Print Affiliation Certificate
o Administration> Athlete Transfers/ Create New Athlete
o Administration> Bulk Create & Update Athlete Registrations
o Administration> Bulk Renew Existing Athlete Registrations
The reason for this for the GA Technology Team to make system changes for the CRM to be ready for 2023.
3 January 2023
Access to all Club Admin features restored. The Online Club Affiliation and Athlete Registration Processes commence for 2023.
31 March 2023
Unaffiliated clubs are locked out of GOL from 4.30pm (AEST)
Can't find what you are looking for? Please lodge a support request.