- To request a new multi-club athlete - please complete this form.
- To renew an existing multi-club athlete who is already registered to your Club - please complete this form.
- Clubs must register multi-club athletes within 30 days of receiving a notification that the athlete is training at another Club.
- Please note that this registration form cannot be processed unless the athlete has been registered with their primary club for the current calendar year.
- Clubs can check club numbers required on the registration form via the Club Finder.
- Multi-club athletes are set up as ATH2 records.
- Clubs can check if multi-club registrations have been processed via Club Admin Home> Reports> Current Multi-Club Athletes.
- For more information about multi-club athletes, please look at the National Club Administration Policy.
Need more help? Please lodge a support request.
Back to the Getting Started as a Club Administrator information page.