To manage incoming and outgoing athlete transfers, please:
- Go to the Club Admin Portal
- Click on the Transfer Lists tab
- There are 4 queries on this page:
- Pending - Transfers out of our Club:
- These are transfers which other clubs have requested which are awaiting your Club's approval.
- Your club has 30 days to approve this request (if requested in December then it will be 60 days), otherwise a 30 day auto transfer rule (or 60 day rule if requested in December) will take place.
- Please click on the approve or deny link beside the athlete's name to either approve or deny* the transfer:
- This will take you to a new page
- You need to click on the pencil icon
- A popup window will appear.
- Change the Approval type to either Club Approval or Denied*
- Add some notes in the Notes field. If you have denied* the transfer you must provide more information about the reason that you have denied the request.
- Click on the Save & Close button
- Pending - Transfers into our Club:
- These are transfer requests which your club has requested which are pending the other club's approval.
- The other club has 30 days to approve this request (if requested in December then it will be 60 days), otherwise a 30 day auto transfer rule (or 60 day rule if requested in December) will take place.
- Processed Transfers History
- This shows a log of all processed athlete transfer requests for your club which are not in a pending status.
- This shows a list of all denied transfers into your club and the denial reason.
- If the athlete transfer was denied due to outstanding fees (which must be over $50 in value and incurred in the past 5 years), the Athlete (or Parent or Guardian if under 18 years old) must be advised that they are not able to train or compete at any Club and are not insured until the outstanding issues are rectified with their previous Club. Once resolution of these outstanding fees has been confirmed as resolved by either the other Club or your local State or Territory Gymnastics Association, then please request a new transfer for this Athlete.
- If the athlete transfer was denied due to the athlete still training at the other club, then you will need to submit an multi-club athlete request within 30 days of receiving the denial.
- If it is unclear what the denial reason is or it is outside the National Club Administration Policy, please contact your local State or Territory Gymnastics Association for support.
* Denied Transfer Reasons:
As per the National Club Administration Policy, Transfers can only be denied for one of these two reasons and this denial reason must be clearly stated in the Notes field when your Club denies a transfer:
- due to fees owing to your club (must be over $50 and incurred within the past 5 years) or;
- if the athlete is currently training at your club. If the athlete is training at more than one club, then they must be set up as a multi-club athlete by the other club. Please ensure that this athlete is registered for the current year before denying a transfer due a multi-club registration.
If your club has transfers which are stuck from a previous year in this list, please lodge a support request for support to clear these requests for you.
For more information, please refer to the National Club Administration Policy.
Need more help? Please lodge a support request.
Back to the Getting Started as a Club Administrator information page