To update Gymsport and Levels for an athlete (Athlete Codes):
- Go to Club Admin Home
- Use one of these methods to find an athlete and open their record (we recommend the Bulk Renew or Report methods).
- Once the athlete's individual record is open, in the Personal Information tab scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the Athlete Activities header.
- Under the Athlete GymSport Activities header, you will see a list of the athlete's gymsport, levels and date achieved.
- To add a gymsport, please use the drop down lists under the header Enter new Gymsport and then select the Save button.
- To delete a gymsport, please click on the delete link next to the gymsport and level which requires to be deleted.
- To edit these gymsport, levels and date achieved, please click on the edit link next to the gymsport and level which requires to be edited.
- A pop up window will appear. Please make your updates as required and then click on the Save & Close button.
- Please ensure you are selecting the correct Athlete Code (Gymsport and Level) whenever you make changes.
- Please ensure that you are following the Athlete Coding rules for all Athletes in your Club.
- For more information, please look at the Athlete Codes FAQ page.
Need more help? Please lodge a support request.
Back to the Getting Started as a Club Administrator information page