For more detailed information about the Bulk Renew and screenshots, please refer to the attached presentation at the bottom of this page.
To use the Bulk Renew to renew existing athletes in bulk for the current year:
- Go to the Club Admin Portal
- Click on the Administration tab.
- Click on the Bulk Renew button
- The Athlete Bulk Renewal Form will appear.
- Use filters (these are not mandatory) to search for athletes in your club to renew.
- If you would like to check a list of athletes who are already renewed please use the date filter to search for the current year.
- The search results will appear. These are sorted by last name alpha by default. To sort records by a different field, all you need to do is click on the row header name you wish to sort by (see attached video for an example)
- To renew athletes for the current year, please ensure the check boxes are ticked next to the athletes name and then select the Renew button.
- IMPORTANT: Please note that you need to click on the Renew button to renew athletes before going to a new page or conducting a new search, otherwise your selections will not be saved.
- To select multiple athletes to renew, please click and drag your mouse across the screen (see attached video for an example).
- As per the Club Administration Policy please review the athlete's details to ensure that at least all the minimum mandatory information has been provided for athletes you are renewing so they are eligible to access any membership benefits provided such as personal accident insurance. If an athlete's details need to be updated, please click on the link on their ID to bring up their athlete record which can be edited. See here for more information.
- To update athlete's gymsport and levels, please click on the update levels link to see a pop up window. New, edits or deletes to these gymsports can be done here.
Need more help? Please lodge a support request.
Back to the Getting Started as a Club Administrator information page