The Club Administration Portal provides the following features which can be accessed using the tabs above:
- Getting Started - latest news, updates and any other system related information.
- Club Info - relevant details about your club, including affiliation status and paid through date.
- Admin - athlete administration activities such as bulk uploads, bulk renew, adding a new athlete and requesting an athlete transfer.
- Club Personnel - a panel where you can view, add or delete Club Personnel relationships with your Club at any time.
- Tech Members - a panel where you can view, add or delete Technical Member relationships with your Club at any time. Please note Technical Members must hold a current membership to be displayed in this tab.
- Transfer Lists - lists all athlete movements in and out of your club
- Statistics - a graphical representation of your club's athlete registrations, gender, age and gymsport breakdown, including missing data
- Reports - number of detailed reports on athlete numbers, gymsport breakdown and technical member listing
- Transactions - lists all financial transactions that have been made through Gymnastics Australia
- Resources - links to Gymnastics Australia's Club 10 benefits and resources for affiliated clubs
- Club Import - A dashboard where you can start a new club import to upload your Club's athletes in bulk, validate an import before records are written to the database and check the status of a club import.
- WWCC Check (formerly Child Safety) - A dashboard with reports which helps Clubs to manage Working with Children Check (WWCC) or equivalent accreditations for their members and to ensure compliance for Child Safety Representatives.
Need more help? Please lodge a support request.
Back to the Getting Started as a Club Administrator information page