Clubs should ensure all current athletes:
- Have at least one Gymsport and Level on their profile at all times.
- Only have the latest Gymsport(s) and Level(s) displayed in their profile.
- Only have one Level per Gymsport except where specified in the latest Athlete Coding Guide.
- Do not have decommissioned athlete codes listed on an athlete’s profile. Please note that decommissioned codes have been listed in the latest Athlete Coding Guide
- Meet any age restrictions for any age based Athlete Codes. Please note that age restrictions have been defined in the latest Athlete Coding Guide for some codes.
- Do not have duplicate Gymsport and Levels listed in their profiles.
Need more help? Please lodge a support request.
Back to the Getting Started as a Club Administrator information page