Coach & Judge Register (TM Register tab in the Club Admin Portal)
The Coach & Judge Register is now available in the Club Admin Portal> TM Tab to assist Clubs with Pre-Employment Checks.
As per the National Club Administration Policy, Clubs should be ensuring that all Technical Members who they employ are current technical members and have a current & valid working with children check before they commence with the Club.
Gymnastics Australia makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on this register is accurate at the time of its creation and/or modification.
To use the Coach & Judge Register:
- Go the Club Admin Portal> Tech Members Tab
- In the First Name field enter the first name of the Technical Member. This will need to be an exact match to find the member.
- In the Last Name field enter the last name of the Technical Member. This will need to be an exact match to find the member.
- In the ID field enter the ID of the Technical Member. This will need to be an exact match to find the member.
- Click on the search button.
- If a member can be found, the member’s details will appear in the list of current coaches, judges and technical associate members linked to your club.
- If the member cannot be found, please check the member's ID number and the spelling of the member's name match the member's profile.
- If you see a message advising the member is not active, this means the profile has not been renewed:
The technical member will need to contact their State/Territory Association for information on how to renew their membership. If it has been more than two years since the membership was last renewed, a current competency assessment will need to undertaken in order to renew your membership.
About the Coach & Judge Register Search results:
- As per the National Club Administration Policy, Clubs should be ensuring that all Technical Members who they employ are current technical members and have a current & valid working with children check before they commence with the Club.
- To do this Clubs should check:
- Current Member is yes
- Membership expiry date is later than today’s date.
- Membership Status is active
- WWCC status is Current and Active
- WWCC expiry date is later than today’s date.
- There are no integrity flags on the member’s record.
- If the member meets all the above conditions, then you will see a button to add the member to the Club. Please refer to these instructions to add the member to the Club.
- If a member does not meet the conditions above, the Club will see some warnings and/or alerts on the search results page and will not see a button to add the member to the Club. Here are a list of potential warnings/alerts and suggested actions for the Club:
|Suggested actions for the Club|
|Warning: This person does not hold a current Technical Membership. Please request the individual to renew their membership. More information.||The individual has let their technical membership lapse and the Club should request the individual to renew their membership. More information.|
|Warning: WWCC or equivalent for this member unable to be validated. More information.||Please contact the Individual and pass on this information on how to get a current and valid Working with Children check.|
|Please request the individual to contact Gymnastics Australia to activate their account.||Please contact the individual and ask them to Gymnastics Australia to re-activate their account.|
<Name of Member> has been flagged and Please contact Gymnastics Australia - Integrity team
Technical associate member's club relationships can only be associate judge/coach.
Could not find this member
Please contact the Gymnastics Australia Integrity team regarding this member.
Can’t find a member?
For a member to be found you must have an exact match on the first name, last name and ID. If you cannot find a member, please contact the individual directly to confirm their exact membership details.
How to add or remove Members Relationship with your Club
- To add or remove a current relationship with your Club, please refer to these instructions.
- To add or update a historical relationship with your Club, please contact us.
Technical Members can now request to be added or removed from current clubs they have a relationship with in order to keep their Coach & Judge register profile up to date. If your Club has received an email to request this, you can follow these instructions to update your Clubs relationships. Clubs can also view a list of requests from members via the Club Admin Portal> Reports> W. TECH members request to be a member query.
Need more help? Contact us.