Please note the following points on updating gymsport and level for your athletes in the new importer tool template:
- If an athlete has never been in the database, you will need to enter a gymsport and level.
- If you do not select a gymsport and level, existing athletes will stay at the same gymsport and level as what has been previously entered.
- If you need to add more than one gymsport and level, please add this in the Gymsport2 and Level2 columns in the same row as the athlete's record. Please do not enter the athlete into a second row of the file with different gymsports as this will be identified as a duplicate record and won't be imported.
- For more information about which code to select, please look at:
- To cut and paste Athlete codes in the template please look at this page.
- Please note that you need to pick a gymsport first before you pick a level. Otherwise, you will see an error message that the cell or chart you are trying to change is on a protected sheet if you select level before gymsport.
Go back to Validation Template page.
Need more help? Please raise a support ticket.