To renew an athlete individually, please:
- Go to Club Admin Home
- Click the 'Admin' tab and scroll down to 'Bulk Renew'. Type in the athlete's name and update the renewed thru dates to the year when the athlete was last registered.
- When the athlete's record has been located, click the number in the IMIS Id column.
- As per the Club Administration Policy please review the athlete's details to ensure that at least all the minimum mandatory information has been provided for athletes you are renewing so they are eligible to access any membership benefits provided such as personal accident insurance. If an athlete's details need to be updated, please click on the link on their ID to bring up their athlete record which can be edited. See here for more information.
- Click on the 'Athlete Renewal' tab at the top of the page.
- Ensure the checkbox is ticked next to Renew Athlete.
- Then click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
- To confirm your athlete is registered to your Club for the current year, please look at the Club Reports.
Need more help? Please lodge a support request.
Back to the Getting Started as a Club Administrator information page