How to gain updating points?
There are numerous ways in which a Technical Member can achieve updating points. A full list of the various ways you can accumulate can be found in the Updating Policy, however, here is a summarised list for your benefit;
- Accreditation Courses
- All Coach & Judge Accreditation Courses have associated updating points
- FLEX - Professional Development and Updating (Online)
- There are a range of free online course with FLEX that have associated updating points
- FLEX - Document Uploads for Updating Points
- There are a range of Gymnastics Australia approved third party courses that are linked to updating points.
- Courses completed via Play By The Rules, Scope Australia, Sport Integrity Australia, Special Olympics Australia (to name a few) can all attract updating points
- Club Workshops
- Technical Members can gain updating point by attending club delivered workshops
- Important - Please ensure that the club has had the workshop sanctioned by the State/Territory Body prior to it be delivered. The club will then be responsible for submitting a participants list to the State / Territory Body to have points applied
- State/Territory Body Workshops
- Technical Members can gain updating points by attending State/Territory delivered workshops
- Technical Members can gain updating points when attending events in the capacity of a coach, judge or event support.
- Important - events must be sanctioned by GA or State/Territory Bodies prior to the event commencing.
More information on Updating can be found in the Updating Policy on the Gymnastics Australia website.
About Us / By-Laws, Policies and Technical Regulations / Policies / Updating Policy