Gymnastics Australia awards updating points for selected external, third party courses (for example First Aid courses and Sport Integrity Australia online courses). To receive these updating points, please upload your certificate to Flex by following the steps below.
2. Click the Go to Flex (LMS) button. This will be located on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Access the Training Library by clicking the Bookshelf icon on the left-hand menu bar.
4. Locate the Document Uploads for Updating Points category. Click View Courses. You will now see a list of external courses, including: First Aid & CPR courses, Sport Integrity Australia courses, Special Olympics Australia courses, and more).
5. Locate the course you have completed click Enrol.
Please note - this is not an enrolment into the actual course. This is simply the method of uploading your certificate to Flex.
6. You will then be taken to the My Training page. Click Start.
7. On the following page, click Take Assessment.
8. A pop-up will open in a new window; select Upload. You can then select the file from your computer and upload the document.
9. When the file has finished uploading, make sure to click Submit. Your submission will be sent for approval and you will receive an email when it has been accepted.
Please note – it may take up to 10 business days for your State / Territory Association to review your certificate.
If you have completed a course that is not listed in the Document Uploads for Updating Points category, please contact your State/Territory Association to find out whether you can be awarded updating points.