The Intermediate Workbook is an assessment task that is completed as part of the Intermediate Coaching Accreditation.
To submit your Intermediate Workbook, please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Login to Gymnastics Australia and access Flex
1. Go to the Gymnastics Australia website by visiting http://gymnastics.org.au
2. In the top right-hand corner, click Sign In.
3. Sign in using your Technical Member ID as your username, and your Gymnastics Australia password. If you have forgotten your password, please contact us.
4. Once you have signed in, click the top right-hand corner on the Hi, [Your Name] link to access your Gymnastics Australia account.
5. Click Go to Flex (LMS). This should be on the left-hand side of the page.
Still having trouble signing into your account? Please click here.
Step 2: Upload the Intermediate Workbook
The Intermediate Workbook is completed as part of the Intermediate Coaching Accreditation. If you are not already enrolled in Intermediate Coach Accreditation - Theory 1 course, this can be found and purchased in the Training Library.
1. Click My Training in the left-hand menu bar.
2. Locate Intermediate Coach Accreditation - Theory 1 and select View.
3. You will now see a list of all the online course components and the final tile will be the Intermediate Workbook. Click Start on this tile.
4. On the following page, click Take Assessment.
5. A pop-up will open in a new window; select Upload. You can then select the file from your computer and upload the document.
Please note - you can only upload one document. If your workbook is in multiple files, you will need to combine them into one file.
6. When the file has finished uploading, make sure to click Submit.
7. Your submission will be sent for approval, and you will receive an email when it has been accepted.
Please note – it may take up to 10 business days to mark the Intermediate workbook.
For questions regarding the Intermediate Workbook, please contact your State/Territory Association.