Please follow the steps below to complete the 'Every Body is Unique' course in Flex.
Please note: All technical members and clubs must complete the 'Every Body is Unique' course prior to renewing their membership or affiliating.
Please allow 24 hours for the system to refresh when you have completed the course, you will not be able to renew your membership until after this time has passed.
Step 1: Install Google Chrome
We highly recommend using Google Chrome as your internet browser when using Flex. To download Google Chrome, please click here.
Step 2: Login to your Gymnastics Australia account and access Flex
1. Go to the Gymnastics Australia website by visiting https://www.gymnastics.org.au/
2. In the top right hand corner of the corner, click Sign In.
3. Sign in using your Technical Member ID as your username and your Gymnastics Australia password. If you have forgotten your password, please contact us.
4. Once you have signed in, click Hi, [Your Name] in the top right-hand corner to access your profile page.
5. On the left-hand side, select Go to Flex (LMS).
6. You will then be taken to your Flex account.
Step 3: Enrol into the 'Every Body is Unique' course
1. Once you have accessed Flex, select Training Library from the left-hand menu bar.
2. Locate the Safeguarding and Integrity Courses & Webinars category and click View Courses.
3. Locate the 'Every Body is Unique' course and click Enrol.
Please note: You will need to complete The Athlete's Voice course before completing Every Body is Unique. For more information on completing the Athlete's Voice, please click here.
Step 4: Complete the 'Every Body is Unique'
After you have enrolled in 'Every Body is Unique', you can access it through your My Training page.
1. Select My Training on the left-hand menu bar.
2. Locate 'Every Body is Unique' and click View. If this is your first time accessing the course, click Start. If you have accessed it once before, click Resume.
3. Once your course has launched, you can begin working through the content. If you wish to close the quiz and come back to it, make sure to click the Exit Course button in the top right-hand corner.
4. The course will be marked as complete when you have viewed all of the pages and completed all of the activities. Some pages require you to interact with them before moving to the next page (i.e. click a button, click an image etc.) course.
5. Once you have completed the course, click Exit in the top left-hand corner.
6. You will be taken back to your My Training page and can check that your course status is Completed.
7. If you have completed the course but it is still registering as in progress, get in touch with the Education team.
Please note: the 'Every Body is Unique' course can take up to 24hrs to register on our system. If you need to renew your membership, please log into your account after this time. You may also need to log out and log back into your account for the change to take effect.
Step 5: Downloading your Course Certificate
Once you have completed the course, your certificate will be sent to the email address linked to your Gymnastics Australia account. If you would like to download another copy of your certificate, follow the steps below:
1. Log into Flex.
2. Click My Training on the left-hand menu bar.
3. Locate 'Every Body is Unique' and click Certifications.
4. Select Certification 1. Your certificate will open in a new window. You can print or save a copy of your certificate for your records.
Any questions? Get in touch