1. Complete one of the following online course via FLEX:
• GA - Online Participation Module. This is a short course (approx. 2 hours) and is tailored towards GFA coaches. We recommend this course if the coach is primarily involved in the GfA space, and is unlikely to complete an Advanced ACR, MAG, TUM or WAG Coaching Accreditation in the future.
• GA - Advanced Coaching Principles Course - Theory 1 (all gymsports). This is a longer course (approx. 8 hours) and is designed for coaches who are aspiring to get an Advanced Coaching Accreditation in the future. This course is part of the Advanced Coach pathway, so the coach would not need to complete this course again if they went on to get their Advanced ACR, MAG, TUM or WAG Coaching Accreditation.
2. Complete the Module 1 Spotting Log book. The official name in FLEX is 'GA - 2.2 Spotting Log Book - Advanced Tumbling and Spring Module 1'
3. Attend the Module 1 practical course. The official name in FLEX is 'GA - Advanced Tumbling and Spring Module - Practical 1'.
Please note: once you have completed the Module 1 practical course, you are allowed to teach saltos.
4. Complete the GFA Advanced Assessment tasks.
• Advanced GFA Planning Task
• First Aid certificate
• Second intermediate accreditation (in a different gymsport)
To complete these assessments, enrol into the following bundle in FLEX: 'GA - Advanced GfA Coach Accreditation'.