There is a new Child Safety Course called 'Every Body is Unique' which is required for Club Child Safety Representatives to be considered compliant in your Club's WWCC Check tab from 3 November 2022.
The release communications can be found here.
- Every Club requires at least one Child Safety Representative nominated via their Club Admin Portal> Club Personnel tab. More information.
- To be a compliant Child Safety Representative from 3 November 2022, you must complete this new Every Body is Unique Course in Flex (LMS).
- Here are instructions on how you can access the Every Body is Unique Course.
- All Club Administrators are now able to access the LMS via their My Account Page.
- If the Child Safety Representative does not have GOL access, please raise a support ticket.
- This course is the same course as what Technical Members need to complete.
Please contact us if you have any queries.